Live Roulette – Ways of Betting Your Best Stakes Online
When you play the live roulette, the probability between rich rewards and risks might cause a little excitement in your mind. There are two versions of the game which are categorized into two categories. The first category lets you spin the virtual dice. The virtual casino is joined by the online registered users. In the second live roulette version of the game you come into direct interaction with the operators. Your task is fairly limited to the betting while the spinning of the dice and the roulette is done by the operators in the casino. You can view the proceedings live through your internet connection while staying at the comfort of your home.
The Live Roulette Playing Platform
You could play the live roulette on your smart phone, tablet, laptop or the PC. If you are an expert in handling your handheld device, the task is always easier for you. For those of you who are not so good at mobile devices I suggest laptop or PC since you have lot at stake. All you need to do is visit the live roulette website, get registered by making online payment and start staking your bets.
- The Betting Table: - The betting table is at your end in which the odds and pay-outs are listed in the website. If you are betting on colors, the options are between reds and blacks. Here the pay-out is generally 1:1. The other bets with 1:1 are the evens and odds and the lows and highs. The probability of winning varies for the European and the American Roulette. The other types of bets are with different types of lines and numbers (odd and even from 1 to 6). Pay outs also vary from 1:1 to 35:1 depending on the nature of betting table you choose.
- The Roulette Wheel: - The roulette wheel (virtual roulette is at the server while the physical roulette is at the studio to which you get connected through internet) is used for the main game play. With the 37 pockets in the wheel, the ball spun by the operator might fall into any of the pockets depending on the probability. The games controlled by the operator are stated to be safer compared to those controlled by the server software by some of the players. On the other hand there are many who prefer the server software driven version also.
Live Roulette – Rules and Guidelines
- Game Rendering: - The casino feed is responsible for the game rendering. Before entering the game you need to accept the terms and conditions imposed by the renderer. They could vary across different online casinos. Hence you need to be aware of them clearly.
- Pay Offs: - The decision taken by the live roulette authorities shall be binding and final.
- Playing Chips: - Once you make an online deposit, you can get the equivalent number of chips into your account. You need to move your chips to the betting table before the wheel is turned and the ball is thrown.